Create Beautiful Anime

I will create beautiful anime music video amv edit for you.


About this gig

Hello! I'm Fain! I love editing! I have my own YouTube channel that has above 61k subs already! 7 Years of experience in editing!


On my YT I am editing Anime :) You can check my works here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_foZnJeK8rP0C4ENG4fR1Q


I prefer making QUALITY over the quantity.

I also offer some nice EXTRAS

You can select them after selecting one of my packs      

                                                         


EXTRAS:

RSMB - Super Smooth video and transitions - 10$

Text Animation with Glows like on my gig preview + few 3D texts parts - 15$

4K Render + graphic resizing + details enhancer - 10$

Even more Effects n Details - works best with fast songs - 15$

Motion Interpolation from 24 to 60 fps on Anime - 10$

⭐CUSTOM LENGTHS +/- 7,5$/30s


I'm very good at literally every style of music, my gig is the best choice for artists who want a beautiful video!


Things I do:

Perfect scene synchronization with the music

Color grading, coloring

Visual effects (Shakes, flashes, blurs, zooms, warps etc. )

Transitions

Overlays

Old TV effects and VHS

Text Animations

and more...


What I need from you?


  • Music link or file
  • Anime names, I will find footage on my own


That's all :)


What I give? 1080p Full Quality anime Edit!

Comments